Wanted: Hind Stalking

meigilb

I am looking for between 2 and 4 days hind stalking in the area from Cumbria to as far North as Fort William, dates would be mid Jan. I prefer to pay a daily rate and would need accomodation for the period plus a day either side. I have my DSC2, but currently I am only able to get to stalk a couple of times per year, so only a recreational stalker, I also like to purchase a carcass or two if possible.

Cumbria option would be Jonathon Standing, you could try Lowther Estates as well.

My stalking partner on the estate I help to manage also takes paying guests (I dont), PM me if you want their contact details.

The estate is Lancs Cumbria borders.

I am looking for between 2 and 4 days hind stalking in the area from Cumbria to as far North as Fort William, dates would be mid Jan. I prefer to pay a daily rate and would need accomodation for the period plus a day either side. I have my DSC2, but currently I am only able to get to stalk a couple of times per year, so only a recreational stalker, I also like to purchase a carcass or two if possible.

If you would like to find out more about stalking Sika hinds in Peebleshire drop me a PM.

Back