Inverness Meet?

User00004

I'm moving back home in June, I am aware that there are plenty of Site Members from Inverness and the surrounding area.

Would anyone be interested in meeting up having a chat, some food and getting to put some faces to names?

I'd be planning for around the late June early July time.....

Cheers

TJ

That's a good idea and I nominate you as our social secretary :D

John

I will also come if Sheila is doing the cooking breakfast clootie dumpling and the rest lol. The meeting place could be a johns on his lawn with beers and wine supplied from johns extensive stock lol.

I will also come if Sheila is doing the cooking breakfast clootie dumpling and the rest lol. The meeting place could be a johns on his lawn with beers and wine supplied from johns extensive stock lol.

The size of his lawn, we would need to get car park assistants, a marquee and we could convert his garage into the bar/restaraunt area.... :thumb:
Over 50 views and not much interest.....Surprising.

John, ref the secretary thing, have you seen my legs in stockings? Nice but a bit hairy....:rofl:

TJ

Are you both mad?? John's garden in June/July will be the venue for the Midge world convention.

I'm up for it, but where?

Quite right Phil, I have enough riff raff as it is with the midges, don't need any more :D

TJ you can wear trousers and socks, the thought of you in full combat webbing is frightening :scared:

John
Are you both mad?? John's garden in June/July will be the venue for the Midge world convention.

I'm up for it, but where?

Can I suggest a venue - Sheena's Tea Hut, Corran.

Quite central for everyone ?:lol:

Last edited:
Yip, the offer is open to all SD members. Looks like it will be a worth while event, I'll get it sorted, put out a couple of dates in the not to distant future. Speeking to JAYB, he mentioned the Snow Goose for the meet. It's just off the A9/A96 roundabout, on the A96, sounds good?

TJ

Yip, the offer is open to all SD members. Looks like it will be a worth while event, I'll get it sorted, put out a couple of dates in the not to distant future. Speeking to JAYB, he mentioned the Snow Goose for the meet. It's just off the A9/A96 roundabout, on the A96, sounds good?

TJ

Snow Goose looks good to me. Any ideas for a date - maybe the day of one of the local BDS range days? (2nd June & 15th July).

Ian

Back