Available: Deer Stalking in the South of England

IanF

Folks,

We are pleased to offer you the opportunity for deer stalking & related instruction in the glorious South West.

JoeMHunt04013Medium.jpg

Located near Axminster, ten minutes from Lyme bay, we are in the heart of some of the finest Roe stalking in the world – & as well as offering country-wide access to any of the UK deer species, we can provide the opportunity to shoot Wild Boar under the moon.

PeterstwoRoeBucks.jpg

Experienced stalkers and complete beginners are equally welcome & high quality training in effective field shooting, stalking, lardering and all deer related topics can be arranged as required. As a DMQ Approved Witness, I am able to assist in completing ICRs towards your DSC2 or offer a practical stalking introduction before your DSC1.

We can provide you with all necessary equipment; including clothing, optics & a selection of fine rifles should you not already possess a suitable fire-arm. Excellent on-site food and fully equipped hunting lodge accommodation, just makes arranging a visit that much easier, and allows the chance for your better half to join you in a holiday that combines both deer - and access to all the major tourist attractions from Dorset to Cornwall!

Hunterslodgecollage.jpg

Interested in combining a hunting trip with tourism (an ideal break for a couple) anywhere in Europe or Scandinavia? We can offer you selected opportunities for Moose, Beaver & Capercaille in Norway & Sweden – as well as Wild Boar, awesome Italian Fallow & even Mouflon in picturesque Tuscany.

Moose77.jpg

Considering even more exotic options elsewhere in the world? Just enquire, as there is a good chance we will have personally hunted, or be able to arrange access to whatever you have in mind.

Karenicemouflon.jpg

Either call me to chat, or send me an Email on info@farringtonds.com & I will be able to provide competitive pricing for whatever you require.

Looking forward to hunting with you!

Ian & Jo

Tel: +44 (0) 7798 771 062

www.farringtonds.com

Last edited:
Folks,

We have some availability for both May & June. Get in touch & we can discuss dates that may suit your diary.

Outing fees are £75, on-site accommodation with Jo's excellent food is £45 per day, trophy & cull fees dependent on species/size.

Rgds

Ian :)

Folks,

Many thanks, all PM's answered now that we are free for a couple days. Congratulations to those who have added to their collection of Roe bucks - especially Siebassman who had a wonderful finish to his quest for a Roe.

Now looking to taking bookings for early July if your diary is looking empty - also a few slots left during the rut, for those that enjoy close contact with a buck coming in to a call!

Rgds

Ian :)

Back