Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Utter ignorance. Barstewards....

Utter ignorance. Barstewards....

Sorry to post this, but I found it quite upsetting

Really wished i had not looked

Can't say to much as we may find ourselves in trouble, however, I'm sure your all thinking the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob View Post
    Can't say to much as we may find ourselves in trouble, however, I'm sure your all thinking the same.
    Oh god yes .

Time to bill the embassy of Libya for the damage methinks.

Or though I cannot say i am at all surprised. They were not know as lieing thieving Arabs for no reason.

After being shown what running water / underpants /soap / etc is for.............
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

what disgusting creatures, somebody should set fire to they're dresses and see what they think to that. everyone of those dirty rats involved in that should have a grenade inserted up they're rectum with a long piece of wire looped through all the pins and a suriving ww vet holding the other end drive in the opposite direction at great speed. filthy scum, as someone commented on that video, that shithole should be levelled, but i wouldn't give them any notice...
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

I dont recall seeing the footage on Sky or other worldwide news channels......D notice perhaps to avoid controversy.

I think we all have similar thoughts on this..

What they are definately unaware of, is the people whose graves they are desecrating, died at the hands of people like those serving under Rommel, if that guy had won through, his boss would have certainly made sure that their types were not brought into this world.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!