Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone willing to act as a new mentor?

Anyone willing to act as a new mentor?

Hi Guys,

The storys is I've had my FAC for over a year now and currently own a CZ .17HMR, and I've also space for a .222, which is listed for all vermin and legal deer speices. I'm just learning the ropes with this rimfire and w beforeant to shoot a few more rounds progressing to anything bigger, however I have only used my HMR a limited ammount of times due to my mentors fees are too expensive. I understand he has land fees to pay and fully appericate this, but being a full time student at University, a 100 an outing is way out of my price range to just shoot bunnies. If there is anyone here who is willing to act as a new mentor for me, or share premission I'd be very grateful!!

I'm BASC insured and have been shooting for the last 10 years with shotgun. I'm 21 and based in Leicestershire, however I am able to travel around the midlands.

Best,

Josh

100 to shoot some rabbits you are being had young man even if there is land rates to pay ,look the crops are getting too high for rabbitting at the moment but i am sure i can take you out for nowt ,and if you want and come and beat in the phezzy season you can send me a phone no and i will get back to you wont be tonight as i'm out for a stalk in a bit

regards norma

ps i am 15 min from mkt harborough

Definately a trousers down jobbie, & I bet he doesn't even use KY either,................ ,I could understand a pint in the pub!, BUT 100.00, some deerstalking is less than that!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Nice one Norma I agree think someone is pulling his pants down. I'm junction 2 m5 but ain't got many rabbits on my ground. I haven't got many rabbits or you come out with me.

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    100 to shoot some rabbits you are being had young man even if there is land rates to pay ,look the crops are getting too high for rabbitting at the moment but i am sure i can take you out for nowt ,and if you want and come and beat in the phezzy season you can send me a phone no and i will get back to you wont be tonight as i'm out for a stalk in a bit

regards norma

ps i am 15 min from mkt harborough
    Hi Norma, I'd be very grateful if you could do me a letter stating I could come and shoot some bunnies with you. A few pints afterwards of course!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    Nice one Norma I agree think someone is pulling his pants down. I'm junction 2 m5 but ain't got many rabbits on my ground. I haven't got many rabbits or you come out with me.
    I'd be happy just shooting some paper even. Only fired 100 rounds in the year that I've had it.

Pm me your details mobile no and I'll bell ya

the legal beagles on here will put me right ,but dont think i have to right a letter the land is passed for a 30 cal ,i have an open ticket and will of course be supervising ,if your fao wanted to ring me no probs send me your number talk this week no probs everyone gotta start somewhere .

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    Pm me your details mobile no and I'll bell ya
    Done!
    I will be fair to my current mentor though as most of his shooting is done through bookings and he takes people out most weeks, it's just a bit pricey for me at the moment. He's a decent chap though.

[QUOTE=Joshua;356691]Hi Guys,

The storys is I've had my FAC for over a year now and currently own a CZ .17HMR, and I've also space for a .222, which is listed for all vermin and legal deer speices. I'm just learning the ropes with this rimfire and w beforeant to shoot a few more rounds progressing to anything bigger, however I have only used my HMR a limited ammount of times due to my mentors fees are too expensive. I understand he has land fees to pay and fully appericate this, but being a full time student at University, a 100 an outing is way out of my price range to just shoot bunnies. If there is anyone here who is willing to act as a new mentor for me, or share premission I'd be very grateful!!
    I'm BASC insured and have been shooting for the last 10 years with shotgun. I'm 21 and based in Leicestershire, however I am able to travel around the midlands.

Best,

]Josh[/QUOTE

It's a pity you don't live in Cheshire come August I will be needing some new vermin control personnel with loads of Bunnie bashing Pigeon shooting etc and all free. I could have also introduced you to the art of Lamping Rabbits and Foxes.

Jimbo