Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: From Field to Stream TV

From Field to Stream TV

We are now filming several program's for our soon to be launched Internet tv show "From Field to Stream.
    What would you good folk like to watch ?

Andy.

Andy, are you filming with Roly Puddleduck?

Educational stuff kept quite simple eg Best practice in the field novice to pro standard deer stalking trophy measuring from fifes gold stream. Sika deer in detail seems to be a big void in that area. Rifles zeroing ,urban deer work DIAT and how they are being dealt with public opinion field craft clothing.

No it's our own brand new team :-)

Good one mate, me and Mark will have to come up and see you soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Richardson View Post
    We are now filming several program's for our soon to be launched Internet tv show "From Field to Stream.
    What would you good folk like to watch ?

Andy.
    I do not see an intro about yourself, or maybe I missed it!

I'd like to see well balanced articles, in the field shooting with real people (not celebrity chefs) and un-biased equipment reviews. I would love to see someone field testing a top end scope and say "actually I'm slightly disappointed with the quality" and not just 'big it up' to keep the sponsors happy.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

andy ,what about stalking on a budget for newcomers who dont have alot of spare cash but enjoy stalking all the same,
    basic kit ,rifle and bins . there is lots of guff out there to catch your coin but most are not needed. just a thaught on something different ,atb wayne

Good luck Andy I look forward to seeing what you propose,I would look forward to seeing,basic fly fishing techniques right through to fishing rivers streams and also sea,Shooting I would also like to see basic tips ,from choosing the right rifle ,rifle fitting and cleaning and also the stalking.

keep us posted on how your progressing

Dogs for deer are a pretty hot topic at the moment,getting started through to a dog that can track a deer with an ingrowing toe nail a week after it was spotted