Thread: Sporting swap

Sporting swap

As money is tight for me to pay for stalking, does anyone want to swap some shooting for stalking or what have you?
    I could offer coastal wildfowling as a guest in North Norfolk for pinkfeet up to jan, or inland goose shooting (flighting for pinkfeet and greylag) in north lincolnshire oct nov, game shooting in yorkshire and if time permits duck shooting on a well fed pond mainly teal and mallard or maybe a short afternoon walk up for wild pheasant and evening pigeon roost/ woodcock flighting. DF

Holding out on the carp pond then Bob, not to mention the big red beasties.

The reds could be tempting Bob
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Holding out on the carp pond then Bob, not to mention the big red beasties.
    Snowy id forgot about the carp, its not been fished for four years now so it would be far too easy they are very tame.

Colin i never mentioned the deer as i have promised a special one to a mate, until he comes over to do the deed i would not want to jeopardise it for him as i only have a small bit of ground .
    getting late now anyway most have cast but im going to assess how many there are come the rut, i dont want to over cook it like some others in the area so we will have to see thanks for the interest though .

No probs Bob i hope to find a day out on stags in October when i,m on my holidays
    hope to get a swap for a go at the boar

Colin if you are close call in there might be something about, cant promise owt though . DF

The missus has arranged a cottage on Skye for a week Bob so now hope to do a bit up there
    if you are able to sort something give me a call

i hope it is ok for me to also offer a swap and i am not breaking any rules.i live on anglesey north wales i am in small shoot with great bunch of lads and we all have guest days a good day would be decoying geese over barleystuble day break a few pheasant drives if late in the season we have fantastic woodcock shooting and duck last thing before a few pints in the local is anyone interested in swaping this for some stalking. i also have a 16 foot orkney and some great bass fishing if you are experianced boat handler you are welcome to use boat end of june onwards with live sandeel is very productive some big fish taken with small joey mackrel always plenty of these about.
    Last edited by toad; 27-04-2012 at 21:15.