Thread: Cases available

Cases available

I have several hundred 243 and 308 cases that I have been saving encase I ever started reloading. As yet I have not started so what are they worth? Worst case I will take them to the scrap dealer.

Federal cases used once. Pm me if interested.

Ys

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chriseoe View Post
    I have several hundred 243 and 308 cases that I have been saving encase I ever started reloading. As yet I have not started so what are they worth? Worst case I will take them to the scrap dealer.

Federal cases used once. Pm me if interested.

Ys

Chris
    Now I could be quite wrong here,but Im not sure the scrap dealer will take them mate, I was told a while ago that they could not take empty cases for fear of a live round getting mixed up with them nothing to stop you melying em down though I guess,but as I said I could be wrong.

Hi,i am interested in the 243 cases,and maybe the 308,how many do you have,Regards,Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Now I could be quite wrong here,but Im not sure the scrap dealer will take them mate, I was told a while ago that they could not take empty cases for fear of a live round getting mixed up with them nothing to stop you melying em down though I guess,but as I said I could be wrong.
    I've never been turned away by the scrap metal man. With the price of metal I don't think they are that fussy. Perhaps it depends where you go.

Someone on here will pay more than the scrap metal man to reload them though.

Quote Originally Posted by CRIMSONBULLSEYE View Post
    Hi,i am interested in the 243 cases,and maybe the 308,how many do you have,Regards,Ian.
    Any idea what if anything you would give per case? I would guess there are a good 400 of each cal.

Ys

Chris