Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aghh! the view

Aghh! the view

Working my down to the house after an very early morning tracking and shooting an Isard [cross between a mtn goat and a deer] they are super agile and very quick on the cliff faces , they live on very very steep mountain terrain , and are a true prize thought this might interest you folks over in Britain .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rob¬s christians izard 2010 oct 002.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by cappi View Post
    Working my down to the house after an very early morning tracking and shooting an Isard [cross between a mtn goat and a deer] they are super agile and very quick on the cliff faces , they live on very very steep mountain terrain , and are a true prize thought this might interest you folks over in Britain .
    Fascinating. That makes this website so interesting.

Never heard about them but reading up on Wikipedia is seems to be the Pyrenees chamois.
    Is that correct?

Luckily for you the only live up to 3000 meters!

WOW !!! Rather you than me. I bet that beast will get heavier and heavier with every footstep.
    What a fantastic back yard you have.
    Well done.

How can I arrange a shot at one?

Thanks for sharing the photo and information, it looks a very nice place to hunt.

What a picture, well done with your Isard.

We officially have everything on this site now,thank you for popsting this and I look forward to more from you.

Martin

Very interesting thanks for the post

correct sir they live up to 3000 mtrs which to all of us from Britian is over twice he height of Ben Nevis , thay truley are hardy

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter1 View Post
    How can I arrange a shot at one?
    i`ll find out for you if it is possible to buy the bracelet for one to shoot , they are hunted through October, on either a Sunday or Wedensday, normally in teams of two as the terrain is so dangerous , but if it was possible for you i will guide you no problems.