Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rabbiting permission poaching! I'm Raging

Rabbiting permission poaching! I'm Raging

Last edited by palmer_mike; 13-04-2012 at 17:58.

Easy come easy go.

Life sucks sometimes.

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

Pi** taking little sh** what goes around comes around Mike. I will have a ask about for you mate

hate losing permissions. makes it even worse when you dont have many to start with. im sure your find more if you keep looking.

Get up there with the lamp and nv and clear the place!!!
    That will teach the little s**t !!

Daz

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Sorry in advance but i have to say something or i'll explode.
    I have a few small rabbit permissions which i shoot with an air-rifle, mostly they don't have so much of a problem any more so i was very excited to get a new permission a couple of months ago out of the blue.
    This perm was through an old school friend - an outdoor centre absolutely crawling with rabbits about 5 acres in size.
    Problem is - the friend who sorted the permission for me asked if i would take the son of another of his friends to show him what rabbit shooting was all about. I duly took the youngster along and showed him around (thought this was to be a one time thing). Next thing i know, the little scrote has been going to the permission on his own (his dad is friends with the owner and he ok'd it with him) and seems like i'm getting elbowed out.
    Now looks like i'm loseing my only productive (at the moment) permission as a result of doing a favour. Wel and truly pi**ed off.
    On the lookout for new rabbiting permissions in essex tho so if you hear of any LOL.
    Rant over (for the moment)
    Life is fullof these pi** takers .

Why not try and work together (rather than only look to take him out once then take the permission urself) the young guys clearly new and his eagerness to get out more has caused him to be called all sorts, it's not surprising us as young people coming through are finding it so hard with so many guys wanting everything to themselves . I read that as I will give you this permission if you show the young guy. So to me that's a joint permission.

something will go wrong , it always does . If your still allowed there shoot them out

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Sorry in advance but i have to say something or i'll explode.
    I have a few small rabbit permissions which i shoot with an air-rifle, mostly they don't have so much of a problem any more so i was very excited to get a new permission a couple of months ago out of the blue.
    This perm was through an old school friend - an outdoor centre absolutely crawling with rabbits about 5 acres in size.
    Problem is - the friend who sorted the permission for me asked if i would take the son of another of his friends to show him what rabbit shooting was all about. I duly took the youngster along and showed him around (thought this was to be a one time thing). Next thing i know, the little scrote has been going to the permission on his own (his dad is friends with the owner and he ok'd it with him) and seems like i'm getting elbowed out.
    Now looks like i'm loseing my only productive (at the moment) permission as a result of doing a favour. Wel and truly pi**ed off.
    On the lookout for new rabbiting permissions in essex tho so if you hear of any LOL.
    Rant over (for the moment)
    Been in the same situation easly solved.
    I went and sorted the problem around two hours gassed the lot .
    Ive had the same done to me with Deer, as well went to the ground over a few days and cleared the lot off the ground, stops any poaching there interest soon fades away .

Quote Originally Posted by davidm View Post
    Why not try and work together (rather than only look to take him out once then take the permission urself) the young guys clearly new and his eagerness to get out more has caused him to be called all sorts, it's not surprising us as young people coming through are finding it so hard with so many guys wanting everything to themselves . I read that as I will give you this permission if you show the young guy. So to me that's a joint permission.
    +1