Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trimodal fkin things.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

Trimodal fkin things.

Anyone else on/coming off Trimodal.

im way off the load i was on but still finding it hard to get completely off them,

would like to find a way of getting right off them, i hate this jittery feeling they give when the body seems to need them,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Take them from time to time when the pain gets too much have felt strange on them and physicaly sick, I try to avoid them unless I am in a lot of pain. Good luck coming off of them can your GP not give you advice on comming off of them?

Dave

Tramadol? I was on them for a relatively short time and was lucky enough to be able to "cold turkey" them didn't sleep for 48hrs though! good luck
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Got prescribed these on one occasion and after taking the first 12 hour dosage I couldn't get off the bog, cost me a good invite pheasant shooting needless to say no problem coming off tramadol though just the bog, horrible things.

horrible things...

Blog Entries
    cheers lads,

i have spoken to the doc and have now got to speak to the surgeon on Monday as its only 7/8 weeks since the op, boy do i get the jitters bad, cant sleep and my nerves in my left hand and arm feel like they are on fire,.

cold turkey. now if i could get away from the wife and kids for a few days i could try that, as i would turn into Mr hide and don't want to spook the kids to much if coming down from these flipping things.

ill keep trying, just seems to interfere with all-sorts.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Bob, I know the feeling. I was on the max dose for several months after my ops, and they are horrible to come off. I just had to reduce the dose over time, and eventually I got there. It takes a while, but you'll manage it.

Let me know if you need someone to come over and distract you for a bit!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_hooks View Post
    Bob, I know the feeling. I was on the max dose for several months after my ops, and they are horrible to come off. I just had to reduce the dose over time, and eventually I got there. It takes a while, but you'll manage it.

Let me know if you need someone to come over and distract you for a bit!
    you have to come over next week mate, we have some trials to do.

bob.

Good point, well made!

Horrible aren't they Bob, I had problems years ago with them, luckily they made me feel sick and jittery so stopped while still in hospital.
    Since then they have been offered with each surgery but I have elected to never take them again and have to make do with Co-Dydramol.

Neil.
    Last edited by Hornet 6; 14-04-2012 at 15:47.