Thread: PH Moderator, SBS Sling, GelTek Pad, Air Rifle Cleaning Kit

PH Moderator, SBS Sling, GelTek Pad, Air Rifle Cleaning Kit

Gents (and ladies)

I have the following items for sale:

1. Parker Hale moderator. I bought it off here and have never used it. Looks as new. Proofed but off ticket (was bought for an air rifle before I realised the AA410 had a funny moderator!). Suitable for rimfires also. 1/2 UNF. No box. Blued steel. Picture is actual item

20 posted

2. Leather sling for a side by side shotgun. It slips over the barrels so no damage. Bought new by me but never used.

25 posted

3.Beretta GelTek Pad. 25mm thick in dark green. For sporting stocks. Includes attachment buttons. Good, used condition.

20 posted

4. Air Rifle cleaning kit. New and unused. Both .177 & .22 calibre. Unwanted gift. Includes oil. I imagine would be ok for rimfire rifles too.

22.50 posted

Bank transfer preferred, will take Paypal but you pay the fees. P&P discount for multiple purchases.

Advertised elsewhere.
    Last edited by Apache; 15-04-2012 at 10:16.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Moderator and recoil pad sold and paid for.

Sling and air rifle cleaning kit still available

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.