Thread: new to roe and the .243

new to roe and the .243

Hi ,I've been shooting long enough to know about accuracy and i do reload my own ammo but my question is. Should my .243 be on a open ticket to be able to buy and participate in roe deer stalking in another county. i'm having this calibre added to my fac on renewal as i've just gained permission to shot them on land close by me in Lincolnshire and I'm also looking at going stalking in Norfolk. do es anyone know of any good stalking oppertunities for sale in the norfolk area .

thanks. MontyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	snipersmilie.gif 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.4 KB 
ID:	1457422_250

I think the answer is yes you need an open ticket or use an estate rifle when you go stalking elswhere, when you get the 243 added ask for an open ticket and explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by monty22_250 View Post
    Hi ,I've been shooting long enough to know about accuracy and i do reload my own ammo but my question is. Should my .243 be on a open ticket to be able to buy and participate in roe deer stalking in another county. i'm having this calibre added to my fac on renewal as i've just gained permission to shot them on land close by me in Lincolnshire and I'm also looking at going stalking in Norfolk. do es anyone know of any good stalking oppertunities for sale in the norfolk area .

thanks. MontyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	snipersmilie.gif 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.4 KB 
ID:	1457422_250
    No mate you do not, if your fac reads, the .243 rifle ammunition and sound moderator,shall be used for shooting deer,fox, on ground deemed suitable by the cheif officer for that area,or similar wording, then you are quite within your rights to shoot on any ground passed for .243 or above,either by payement, invite, or permission, assuming of course you dont have a silly mentoring condition applied to you,hope this helps mate.

try contacting bunwell wood shoot on here. Mark will sort you out, im up with him again on saturday

He is based in south Norfolk

another vote for bunwell in that area ,mark is spot on ,atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports