Thread: Look at the size of this

Look at the size of this

I know you thought you where going to see a masive deer so i must apolagise for your dissapointment....

Have just finished another night lambing, to relieve the bordome of quiet times i set a few spring traps for some of the rats i see darting about..

This is certainly the largest i have caught, it was just short of 20inches nose to tail...

That is a big solid built rat

fek me thats a brute !

have they got access to pig feed ?

Have you been out at night with them monsters running about, what they feeding on canned spinach, they are a size, they seem to get bigger every year.

What you using for the flick stick.

I got a lovely lump (going extremely extremely cheap) of 5 feet long 12.5 mm smooth fibreglass electric fence poles with steel point on the end, absolutely brilliant, keep up the good work. will we ever catch em all

Tony, I wonder what your lass would be thinking if she saw begining of your thread?
    Atb John

Quote Originally Posted by J DAVISON View Post
    Tony, I wonder what your lass would be thinking if she saw begining of your thread?
    Atb John
    It s ok John she is used to disappointment when it comes to size

Springs i use are actually electric fence posts,i cut the spike off of one so i can join two together,metal spikes are great for getting in stoney ground..

They seem to like soya, i heard a russling sound comming from the soya bunker couple of nights ago,armed with my stick i sneaked up stick above my head, when a badger charged out tangled in a bag, i almost sxxt myself....