Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pippas friends....

Pippas friends....

Sat at home, wife watching "this morning", and I hear that the Sun has photos of one PM' friends pointing a gun, so I look up, and sure enough, photos of four people in a car, laughing, while the (male) front passenger points a handgun to the rear of the vehicle!

I wonder what prosecution, if any, will arise from this.

"It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Best Regards,
    Adrian.

Jedward. The reason why there are two barrels on a shotgun.

He may or may not be a bodyguard, but even if he is, (more especially if he is) he shouldn't be waving a pistol around - and the way the "contents" of the car appear to be laughing, there is no 'perceived, implied, or actual threat which would give him a valid reason for displaying a firearm in public.

All i can say " Nob Head " should face charges.......

I bet the photographer didn't follow them into a tunnel
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Not sure why she would need grilling by the police...other than the obvious need for them to get her in a small room!
    surely he is at fault not her.

what would be the charge? Caught associating with a ********?

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    I bet the photographer didn't follow them into a tunnel

No news reports of a high speed crash so far!

Pippa Middleton is not entitled to and indeed does not have a close protection officer.
    The sidearm shown is not current issue CPO issue.
    Suspect it is just some di*khead friend thinking it would be a laugh to wave about a replica.

Gentleman in question should most definately be questioned (and probably charged - not familiar with French law). If this was in UK, PM could be charged under a couple of acts (depending on officer involved) in relation to failing to report a crime and or complicit in aforementioned.

its bad form to have any kind of debate about this bird without mentioning either her arse or if you would give her one. On balance I suspect I would but only as an act of class warfare.