Thread: Good condition Farm Quad for shooting

Good condition Farm Quad for shooting

im after a quad in good condition for shooting , doesnt have to be road legal , what you got ????

Hi jayy2,

how much are you thinking of spending? I might know where their is a yamaha grizzly 700 agriculture registered?

thanks bullet

Quote Originally Posted by jayy2 View Post
    im after a quad in good condition for shooting , doesnt have to be road legal , what you got ????
    I`ll have a word with Stuart when hes back Jay his Kawasaki will be for sale once the Polaris is delivered.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

No disrespect to any farmers but a "good condition farm quad" is an oxymoron.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

you would be better buying one off a farmer than a keeper

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    you would be better buying one off a farmer than a keeper
    Even better get one from a stables!

Ian

The grizzly I mentioned has only been used as a personal shooting quad by the two owners that it has had so If that comes up for sale that could be a good one!

thanks bullet

I am selling my Yamaha Breeze , only a 125cc 2 wd , but light so does not cut up ground/crops and it has never got stuck where some bigger ones have struggled . I have adapted it for shooting , front rack with detachable rifle rest which has a 2nd rest running from front to rear on left side , great for stalking or bunnies

Nice seat with backrest & lift up arms fitted (all detachable ) which makes for a bit of comfort on those long shooting spells with large box on the rear to keep your shooting supplies in on those cold days

Complete with aluminium trailer if required ( not a cheap chinese quad trailer )

All in good nick with no smashed up plastics and well looked after , always washed after use and kept in the garage

Looking at 750 for quad & trailer

Regular Poster
    Any pics - might be interested if Jay isn't?

will get some pics up by the weekend