Stalking Directory / H4H Monmouth Shoot 2012

8x57

Distinguished Member
Guys and girls just in case you have missed it elsewhere, don't forget the charity shoot in Monmouth on the 24th June 2012. It's not a serious competition but a chance for members of the forum to meet up and to raise money for a good cause at the same time. Some pretty good friendships have been formed at this get together over the last couple of years and I'm looking forward to meeting up with a few of the site members once again this year.

Thanks Paul your donation is very much apreciated. As I have done in previous years with other donations I will purchase prize draw tickets on your behalf to the value of the donation, as I think it is only right that people that make donations should at least have a chance of something back for their money.

Just a quick reminder that if you want more information about this event please send me your email address by private message. I can then send you details of the shoot and other information. It's too much information to return by the private message system that is why I need an email address to send it to.

I have just sent details by email. You may want to delete your email address from the public forum Steve, because of spamers and other weirdos. If anyone else requires details please send me your email address by private message.

Come on guys lets have your entries in. I've had lots of interst so far but little in the way of actual entries.

Come on guys you're dragging your heels now, it's only six weeks to the shoot and I've had very few confirmed entries in spite of sending out dozens of information packs.

Yet another plug for the shoot. Come on gents and ladies get your entries in, it's only a few weeks away now and I've got a lot of arranging to do if the shoot is to go ahead.

Back