Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIRST DEER.

FIRST DEER.

hi,finally got my first deer with my own rifle after about 6 or 7 trips with no sucess.
    it was not the most spectacular shot but it,s 1 i will not forget,about 90 yards away,the deer only went about 10 yards then down,i left it for a few minutes then made my way over,after spending 10 minutes trying to get it out of the drain i completed the gralloch.
    it really made my day and a good confidence builder,just what i needed as i,m off to scotland on wedensday to try for my first roe.
    chers the scudd[/img]

Well done mate. First of many.
    basil.

Well done mate. First of many.
    basil.

congrats scud

Scud

Congrats mate. What species was it? Try again with the picture, always good to see.

First of many I'm sure and best of luck with the Roe

SDD

1st

well done scudd,its an experience you wont forget andy

Davie
    well done and this time of year is one of the best for roe deer in scotland.

well done scudd,now you have got one under your belt you wont be under pressure next time out,good luck in scotland

well done scudd,now you have got one under your belt you wont be under pressure next time out,good luck in scotland

Well done scudd, get the piccies on the thread, you deserve to savour the moment.

John