Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pics not showing

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available

Dont read prob fixed

Fixed problem
    Last edited by johngryphon; 19-04-2012 at 01:18. Reason: FIXED

Quote Originally Posted by johngryphon View Post
    Fixed problem
    I`m having a similar problem.
    Click on the photo and either half the screen goes black or i get the little box with the photos details in it. No enlarged photo.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Anyone??
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Try clearing your cache first: Internet Options, under Browsing History 'Delete...', tick Temporary Internet Files, then visit the site and hit refresh

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Try clearing your cache first: Internet Options, under Browsing History 'Delete...', tick Temporary Internet Files, then visit the site and hit refresh
    Thanks Alex, still only works on some photos but not others.

What browser/version?

What browser/version?
    Google Chrome 18.0.1025.162 m
    IE8.0.7600.1635CO
    Safari on the iPhone

It doesn't seem to matter which browser is used, but frequently a new post with photos will not display the photos correctly. In time the photos appear.

Regards JCS

You mean, if you wait long enough the image appears?

That has to be down to your connection speed then I would have thought? If it's a large image it can take a while. I believe the 'Lightbox' system that displays the enlarged image waits until it has loaded the entire image before displaying it to you.

Are there any particular images you can point me to that don't display, versus some that do so I can compare them?

You mean, if you wait long enough the image appears?

That has to be down to your connection speed then I would have thought? If it's a large image it can take a while. I believe the 'Lightbox' system that displays the enlarged image waits until it has loaded the entire image before displaying it to you.

Are there any particular images you can point me to that don't display, versus some that do so I can compare them?
    Alex. In Articles and write ups, Shotgun toms Bunwell wood shoot if i click on a photo i get half a black screen and no enlarged photo. If i click on Cry havocs free stalk courtesy of 223 i get the enlarged photo. Most attachments come up as half a black screen.
    basil.

You mean, if you wait long enough the image appears?...
    No, if I come back and look at the thread again on a later day, the images will be there. I am on a 12-19MB connection, so I don't think speed is the issue. redmist's post on the sale of his Blaser is the latest example. It happens on a regular basis.

Regards JCS