Another hello from Shropshire

Wireless

Hi,

I'm a disabled shooter, having returned to shooting after more than 20 years; at that time I was a member of 95 Sig Sqn, Shrewsbury, but also had a few years in the RAMC attached to the same unit. I used 7.62, 9mm, and 5.56mm during my time as a Territorial.

I'm a Retired Ambulance Paramedic, I've joined two Gun Clubs so far; Brookshill Gun Club, at The Bog, Minsterley, and The Telepost Pistol and Rifle Club, Shrewsbury. I've also had a guest day with the FCSA at Llansilin Range about a month ago. As funds are short I'm actually planning to undertake a DSC1 with the British Deer Society at some point in the near future, and then apply for an FAC.

The reason for doing this is I already have an offer of a Permission for Muntjac in Cambridgeshire, where I would keep every other kill, the Landowner keeping the rest, so I need an FAC being conditioned for Deer from the outset.

I also have a written Permission for game and vermin, and fox control on 31 acres in Powys, but so far, nothing in Shropshire, but I'm working on it.

I currently bench rest target rifle in .22LR at the Telepost, and practice .22LR, .223, and .308 at Brookshill.

Hope to make a few new friends in here.

Wayne Faulkner

Last edited:
Back