Thread: pc help

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

pc help

ok lads

any pc bods out there,

when im reading the site and a words like hurt, link, post, and many others appear green in colour and underlined, and if you click them they shoot of to a link rather a pain in the R's is there something i can do on the page setup to stop these links/hints working ??

thank lads

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    ok lads

any pc bods out there,

when im reading the site and a words like hurt, link, post, and many others appear green in colour and underlined, and if you click them they shoot of to a link rather a pain in the R's is there something i can do on the page setup to stop these links/hints working ??

thank lads

bob.
    Don't click on them?

Generally they are useful because someone is pointing you to the correct information or web site?

Wassaproblem with that Bob?

ATB

Iain
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Bob you have visited a website that has installed a browser extension to your webs browser.

What browser do you use?

Bob, go into backup and ask for your settings per the problem. Usually rested back seven days. It will not affect files, jim

Hi mate, what browser you using? If its Internet Explorer 9 then go top right and click on the little cog wheel, scroll down to "manage addons" and print screen and chuck it up on here. But yes it will be an annoying addon doing it but dont worry its not to hard to sort out!

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    running xp, with internet explorer, not sure what version it is but ill have a look when i get home, off out today but will be back laters.

many thanks

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    running xp, with internet explorer, not sure what version it is but ill have a look when i get home, off out today but will be back laters.

many thanks

bob.
    That will be internet explorer 8 then, open up "control panel", then "Internet", far right tab "advanced" and select restore advanced settings and aso click reset (wont lose data) restart the machine and see how it goes! If not then will have to dig a little deeper in to the settings, also might be worth while going to "Add/Remove Programs" and clearing out any task bars like bing, jeeves etc.