Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uttings - credit where credit's due

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

Uttings - credit where credit's due

Following on from the stealth videos of roe that Jon (243Varmint) recently posted, he kindly sent me a link to the same camera from the Utting's website and I went ahead and ordered one.

They were originally going to deliver the camera the next day, but as I was abroad I asked them to delay delivery until today. They sent me an email and a text message confirming that the camera would be delivered between 11:40 and 12:40. Sure enough, at 11:45 the doorbell rang and there was the DPD delivery man with the camera.

So full marks to Uttings for fantastic service.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

agree same with scott country credit is well deserved and makes you go back and recommend to others ,it must be worth a fortune to companies this sort of good publcity if only they all were that way eh !

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    They sent me an email and a text message confirming that the camera would be delivered between 11:40 and 12:40. Sure enough, at 11:45 the doorbell rang and there was the DPD delivery man with the camera.
    DPD are great, I ordered a spotting 'scope recently, got an e-mail promising delivery between 12:08 and 13:08 next morning. Sure enough the bell rang at precisely 12:08

+1 Uttings and DPD have served me well many times (more than I care to tell the wife)... excellent service by email, phone and dealing with returns.

willie, which trail cam did you get?

+1 for Uttings and DPD, if only every mail order company was this good........
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    Following on from the stealth videos of roe that Jon (243Varmint) recently posted, he kindly sent me a link to the same camera from the Utting's website and I went ahead and ordered one.

They were originally going to deliver the camera the next day, but as I was abroad I asked them to delay delivery until today. They sent me an email and a text message confirming that the camera would be delivered between 11:40 and 12:40. Sure enough, at 11:45 the doorbell rang and there was the DPD delivery man with the camera.

So full marks to Uttings for fantastic service.

willie_gunn

Willie_gunn

look forward to the videos mate. have fun playing with the new toy

See you soon

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by stig View Post
    +1 Uttings and DPD have served me well many times (more than I care to tell the wife)... excellent service by email, phone and dealing with returns.

willie, which trail cam did you get?

Spy cam 5 mp

Jon

Agreed, uttings were great at letting me know when my order was dispatched, giving choice of delivery dates and a confirmation on morning of delivery. Only problem is the bloody driver has failed to find my cottage!! I only hope their high quality service extends beyond the first delivery date.

Mike

Ordered 3 scopes from Uttings and everytime it has turned up when it was supposed to, fair play to DPD on their delivery times and notifications

+1 for Uttings and Scott Country first class both off them