Thread: it's all gone to pot!

it's all gone to pot!

Was in the local hardware shop this afternoon and was told by the owner that they will shortly no longer be stocking a mouse poison by rentokil as it had been withdrawn from production because............... wait for it ............... it's harmful to mice unbelievable!

The packages are probably marked in capitals," DO NOT INGEST!, POISON" & "Before use, remove lid!"
    Last edited by finnbear270; 20-04-2012 at 15:42.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Good god what next, stop selling wood saws at they may cause damage to wood

seriously ? u sure the owner wasnt taking the pi55 ?

If true, then the country is going to the dogs !!

Whats next... ban on shotgun cartridges cos they could be harmful to pheasants ?

Quote Originally Posted by david1976 View Post
    Was in the local hardware shop this afternoon and was told by the owner that they will shortly no longer be stocking a mouse poison by rentokil as it had been withdrawn from production because............... wait for it ............... it's harmful to mice unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by craigievarkiller View Post
    seriously ? u sure the owner wasnt taking the pi55 ?

If true, then the country is going to the dogs !!

Whats next... ban on shotgun cartridges cos they could be harmful to pheasants ?
    Don't joke
    It's accuracy that kills.

You think thats bad. You cant use Talunex or phostoxin within 10m of a dwelling holding humans or animals now instead of 3m....try telling that to the twirly with a shed load of molehills in her garden.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

god your more then likely see a mouse serving behind the counter next

Quote Originally Posted by craigievarkiller View Post
    They'll not be taking my cartridges - they seem harmful to pheasants only on very rare occasions

Quote Originally Posted by Dalua View Post
    They'll not be taking my cartridges - they seem harmful to pheasants only on very rare occasions