Thread: DSC1 2/3rd June 2012 Barony College SW Scotland 200 FREE Grant

DSC1 2/3rd June 2012 Barony College SW Scotland 200 FREE Grant

The next dates for our 2 day DSC1 weekend courses are 2/3rd June. Local accommidation and rifle storage facilities are available for those travelling and all pre course info, deer ID cd etc is sent out free. Drop me a pm if interested or get in touch with Rachel at Barony College and don't forget there is a FREE 200 Grant towards level 1 training with us if you earn up to 22k and live in Scotland.

Total course cost is 295

Those with grant 95

See if you qualify for 200 off your DSC1 here:

ILA Scotland

Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1 Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1 Barony College
    Last edited by Paul at Fechan; 21-04-2012 at 09:20.

Paul,

I have a colleague who is wanting to get his level one done. I have passed him this date and the next set of dates that are on the barony website. so fingers crossed.

Cheers, Laurie

Thanks Laurie, remember you can get this years ILA grant to pay for your level 2 registration so it's free, cheers

shame theres nothing like this for those of us just south of the border
    "Seek the wisdom of ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child"
    http://www.totally22.co.uk

There did used to be but the ILA got scrapped in England because sales guys were exploiting the system by signing up people left right and centre for the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) that hardly anyone actually did. When the grants came through the sales guys collected the grant numbers and the 'training provider' (anybody who had set up an online training website) banked the cash. It was a right mess.

Now you sign up to use the grant for an approved course at a recognised training centre and the system works. Fingers crossed it is brought back in England and Wales.

can i not just say i live at yours and do it at barony
    "Seek the wisdom of ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child"
    http://www.totally22.co.uk

you never know! 'students' get the grant if they are living and doing a course in Scotland so maybe you could qualify.... worth checking out!