Fruits of last nights labour

Well not fruit but 2 Roe bucks. Set out quite early last night around 6. Stalked up a small wood and flushed a young roe buck and 2 doe's, got my new primos trigger stick in position, locked the zeiss on the buck and squeezed. He ran for 10 yrds and stopped dead, Well taht was easy i thought only been out for 45 mins. Stalked another wood which runs across the field from that one but all i saw was Does.
By this time it was half 7 and made my way to where i know there is some Roe down from my cottage. They seem to leave a tree plantation, walk down the grass margin to get to another feild before dark so i set of. I walked a field to the tree plantation which sits in a gully, and there was a roe doe tucked up under a whin bush so i ste the bipod and a lay down and waited. Cut a long story short i ended up cold and wet but managed the bigger buck just before dark. So all in all it was a good night and the .222 done the job again. Thanks
deer 2 005.jpg

Its only 466grms. Prob not a medal but its my first clean buck ive shot so it will still be on the wall. Whats the best saw to use to cut them. Cheers
FS25

Back