Thread: Security alert on one of my permissions

Security alert on one of my permissions

Security forces have found a suspicious object on one of my permissions, I think I need to have a quick stock take of my kit incase I left something behind. Although I normally find explosives are an over kill for fox.

Someone has probably reported "a device wired up to a battery.... and it's ticking"

"It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

keep us posted on what it is.

Turned out to be a hoax device. I got a call last year to say that guns had been found in a sealed 6" pipe on another close permission. There was a brothel operating in a large new build house in a rural spot and police thought the two were connected. The farmers young brother was pissed off as there was a brothel next door that he knew nothing about

Quote Originally Posted by ksb View Post
    The farmers young brother was pissed off as there was a brothel next door that he knew nothing about
    Funny you should say that, one of the officers from our rifle club had a hotel within a few hundred yards of where I lived, he organised dinner, bed, breakfast and bonk for the sum of 70 inclusive. I only found out after the police raid and he had done a runner to the Irish Republic.atb Tim