Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S.a.c.s.

S.a.c.s.

Just been looking at their website, A lot of good stuff, & this one really stood out!More importantly, we are the ONLY Association to provide 100,000 legal expenses insurance to all of our members, which ensures that our members can have top-quality expert legal experts to defend them if they are charged with offences relating to their sports, or if they have difficulties with their Firearms or Shotgun certificates - at no cost to them.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Lets just say its been used with good effect and i see it getting used in the future.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 22-04-2012 at 16:20.

One of the reasons I chose them as my insurance company.

Been there a while now and very happy with everything.

I couldn't be persuaded to change.

Thats the reason I took out SACS insurance. I have maintained my BASC insurance as well, but SACS seems to have the better record. If I could only choose one, it would be them...

They are the way forward,I have been a member for a good number of years now and very very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington View Post
    They are the way forward,I have been a member for a good number of years now and very very happy!
    +1

+1
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Not true!

The SGA also give that level of insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    +1
    The best insurance choice by far for those involved in countryside sports.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... it's just that yours is stupid!!