S.a.c.s.

finnbear270

Just been looking at their website, A lot of good stuff, & this one really stood out![FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]More importantly, we are the ONLY Association to provide £100,000 legal expenses insurance to all of our members, which ensures that our members can have top-quality expert legal experts to defend them if they are charged with offences relating to their sports, or if they have difficulties with their Firearms or Shotgun certificates - at no cost to them.[/FONT]:eek:

Lets just say its been used with good effect and i see it getting used in the future.

Last edited:
Been there a while now and very happy with everything.

I couldn't be persuaded to change.

Thats the reason I took out SACS insurance. I have maintained my BASC insurance as well, but SACS seems to have the better record. If I could only choose one, it would be them...

SACS another thumbs up from me, outstanding value for the money and always more than helpful when i've called

Martin

another vote for SACs joined last year, wonder if all forum members have read the sticky in general discussion, looks like SDF members could be eligible for club membership at a reduced rate.

I joined having read all the very +ve cooments on here.

D

wonder if all forum members have read the sticky in general discussion, looks like SDF members could be eligible for club membership at a reduced rate.

Send JAYB a pm to transfer your membership to 'Club' status - it's already happening. ;)

Cheshire

Sent my licence into Cheshire last week and asked for it to be opened up. One of the licensing clerks phoned me up the same day that they received it, to say that it wasn't going to happen, mainly down to the amount of ammo that I had used!
I then emailed Ian at SACS about the issue as well as previous problems with Cheshire.

To my amazement I had a phone call from the licensing department today stating that my licence would be in the post fully opened.:eek:

Great service!!!!:D

Back