Thread: Happy St Geroge's Day......

Happy St Geroge's Day......

I would like to wish all my fellow Englishmen and women a Happy St George's day!
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Thought he was a Greek, hope no one on here is planning to send him home

Quote Originally Posted by Southdowns_stalking View Post
    I would like to wish all my fellow Englishmen and women a Happy St George's day!
    Likewise

Brian
    Last edited by The Croc; 23-04-2012 at 09:01.

Wow I wondered that such a thing is allowed. I recall when president "Blair" banned the flying of the cross to celebrate this day.

St George happens to be the patron saint of many countries not just England.

I too would like to wish a great day to all fellow Englishmen. Might even go into the village lunch time and have a drink in the local.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Wow I wondered that such a thing is allowed. I recall when president "Blair" banned the flying of the cross to celebrate this day.

I too would like to wish a great day to all fellow Englishmen. Might even go into the village lunch time and have a drink in the local.
    Mine is flying in my garden as we speak ................. and it`s staying there.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

"The English are moral, the English are good; and clever and modest and misunderstood."

Enjoy your celebrations!
    Last edited by Iwrch; 23-04-2012 at 10:23.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Happy St Georges Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post

blair and his ilk can swivel. happy st georges day,fly your flag with pride