Thread: catton Rifle sport free shooting event.

catton Rifle sport free shooting event.

This weekend to be held at Garlands Shooting Ground SUNDAY.
    Catton Rifle Sport has teamed together with garlands for the day and is giving you the chance to come along and try the range of Sauer rifles topped with swarvoski scopes and using rws ammo, there will be a variety of targets for you to shoot at up to 250 yards.
    So if your in the market for a sauer or would like to have a look at swarovski or test some rws ammo come along and have a go FREE.
    I will also put on some targets if you would like to bring your own rifles to compare. Also available on the day will be BASC RUAG SAUER and swarovski reps with some of there kit for you to have a closer look at. Food and drinks will be available, So if your free this weekend for a few hours come down and say hello and have a look at so bostin kit.

Carl

That was a Wet One. Got to be the worst weather to shoot in but the best to put some gear through its paces. But a big thanks to the 40 plus people that turned up to view the rifles and have some shots. I must say that all the rifles and scopes stood up very well with the bad weather its good to see other bits of kit and how they fair in the weather even with the rain and wind driving into the scopes and they performed exerlent.
    Thanks to Eugene for his help today and at least it gave the chance to test out his new harika gear (performed well)
    I think we should be test dummys for new kit it seems to rain on all of our shoots now...................... offers welcome

Next shoot will be next week (Sunday) At Catton hope the weather is better. we do have a list of names coming so if you do wish to attend please let me no asap.

Carl

Hi carl, Thanks for organising a good event that had some great gear to play with, hope to see you soon at Catton with new rifle

Atb rich