Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Will Gallant!

  1. #1

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Will Gallant!

    Hey will, So you have at last reached that "milestone" today!

    May God bless and keep you always
    May your wishes all come true
    May you always do for others
    And let others do for you
    May you build a ladder to the stars
    Climb on every rung
    May you stay forever young!

    Have a really good and happy one mate and enjoy it!

    Here's the full version of my birthday wish for you!




  2. #2
    Will
    Although I have only spent a few days in your company. I feel like I've known you a life time. Keep smiling and hope the fishing with Dale is spot on.
    Hope to see you later in the year

    Cheers Andrew

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    Hey will, So you have at last reached that "milestone" today!

    May God bless and keep you always
    May your wishes all come true
    May you always do for others
    And let others do for you
    May you build a ladder to the stars
    Climb on every rung
    May you stay forever young!

    Have a really good and happy one mate and enjoy it!

    Here's the full version of my birthday wish for you!


    Oh, you old softie you !! Thanks a million - and Joan Baez and Dylan's writings are very much up my street and in my era. Grew up loving hem both.
    Cheers mate and I hope we meet one day.
    Will

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckbones View Post
    Will
    Although I have only spent a few days in your company. I feel like I've known you a life time. Keep smiling and hope the fishing with Dale is spot on.
    Hope to see you later in the year

    Cheers Andrew
    Thanks Andrew. Yeah, we did kinda click didn't we ? And isn't that always just so nice when it happens ?
    Yours,
    Will

  5. #5
    Will

    Hope you have a good day
    I'll catch up with you later.

    Atb

    Eddie

  6. #6
    Happy birthday you grumpy old c*nt.

    I'll get over & see you tomorrow early doors.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... it's just that yours is stupid!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyEddie View Post
    Will

    Hope you have a good day
    I'll catch up with you later.

    Atb

    Eddie
    Thanks Eddie. Get a medal on Saturday !
    Will

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Assassin View Post
    Happy birthday you grumpy old c*nt.

    I'll get over & see you tomorrow early doors.
    How nicely put !!
    See you in the morning.

  9. #9
    Happy birthday Will , have a great day

    Look forward to meeting you sometime

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by caz518 View Post
    Happy birthday Will , have a great day

    Look forward to meeting you sometime

    Me too. And thanks
    Will

Similar Threads

  1. Happy birthday
    By tika.308 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 08:01
  2. Happy birthday TJ
    By alan in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19-02-2011, 19:05
  3. Happy Birthday.....
    By wadashot in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 24-01-2011, 21:00
  4. Happy birthday
    By tika.308 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 21:35
  5. Happy Birthday
    By JAYB in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 31-05-2010, 21:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •