Thread: new guy from gloucester

new guy from gloucester

hi all lucky hit finding this forum , im 31 i live in gloucester been wilfowling and fox shooting for 6 years, ive got 2 children and only the one wife ive been intrested in stalking for some time so this year im going to make every effort to get my dsc1 /2 and take things forward thanks for reading this guys /girls

Hi,

Not far away from me, I have done the DMQ L2 award. Good luck and ask if you have any questions.

Woody

Quote Originally Posted by woody
    Hi,

Not far away from me, I have done the DMQ L2 award. Good luck and ask if you have any questions.

Woody
    cheers woody its a bit of a minefield to get into the sport just booked my first stalk in the cotswolds in march can't wait ,do you know of any where localy to go or does everyone have there own land its a bit dear to keep paying for stalks

intro

hi steve,welcome to the site, there a friendly bunch & will help with any questions you have.good luck with your dsc1 andy

Quote Originally Posted by stevev6
    Quote Originally Posted by woody
    Hi,

Woody
    cheers woody its a bit of a minefield to get into the sport just booked my first stalk in the cotswolds in march can't wait ,do you know of any where localy to go or does everyone have there own land its a bit dear to keep paying for stalks
    You have PM