Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ooooo new Harkila Roe Sack! But what is this bit for?!

Ooooo new Harkila Roe Sack! But what is this bit for?!

Hi folks

When i got home from a stalk last week i was met by the wife with a very disapproving look on her face. I prepared myself for a bo11ocking for getting blood all over my new jacket but i was surprised when she says "you'll have to buy that bag thing you've been looking at for weeks" WOW permission from the wife to spend more money on shooting kit!! Result!

So my new harkila "fenja" roe sack arrived yesterday, what a great looking bit of kit! Can't wait to get out to fill it up!! Seems rather heavy for an empty bag, but i'm sure i'll manage! BUT.... what is this clip thing on the shoulder strap? Is it a standard fixing for gps or cb/radio type devices?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0082.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	418.2 KB 
ID:	14883

Please enlighten me!!

Mick

SD Regular
    It's a standard attachment point - yes to the things you describe - you can also get additional pouches etc. to add as you need for water, ammo, first aid etc.. It's a version of MOLLE I suppose.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

I was wondering the same thing, as it happens. Specifically, I was wondering how to attach the thing (phone/radio/GPS/whatever) to the attachment thing so that it can be attached, if you see what I mean.
    Glue, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    It's a standard attachment point - yes to the things you describe - you can also get additional pouches etc. to add as you need for water, ammo, first aid etc.. It's a version of MOLLE I suppose.
    Additional goodies i can attach cool! Where can i find such goodies? Or as klunk says, do i glue the plate to whatever i want to attach? (I would need to get it right first time!!)

Mick

Coincidentally, I've just taken delivery of one of those from Uttings today! I'm in the office so I will have to wait until I get home to have a proper play with it. Hopefully I'll have a chance to make a mess of it this weekend.

good on ya! From uttings for me too - seems to be the best price around for them

Hi All,
    if you search on ebay for Molle or search for items listed for airsoft users there are loads of handy add ons like phone holders and water bottle carriers.
    john

deerhunter use the exact same setup on one of there back packs. they do water bottle, gps and stuff pocket.

love mine but you cant get two roe in them, if you could you can't lift it