Thread: Will Gallant's taxidermy website

Will Gallant's taxidermy website

!!!!!!! They've moved the blooming thread about my taxidermy website !!!!!!!

I thought "bloody hell, what have I done now ? Was it something I said ? Maybe I've upset the hiearchy, and where've they moved it to anyway ?"

This sort of thing's all very confusing to a poor old man who's already mostly confused anyway.

But I've found it ! Eventually. Phew !

So, hit "Forum" and then scroll down the page to "Miscellaneous" and you'll see in there "Taxidermy and Trophy Preparation" Hit that and it's in there somewhere.

I can very nearly hear a lot of you muttering "stupid old git, we knew all that anyway" but I'm posting this up just in case there any other dimmos like me on here.

Will G.

Boink. Or pump or bump - whatever !
    Will Gallant
    Wildform Taxidermy

Yes, I moved a thread about taxidermy to the Taxidermy section, imagine that!

I've just done the same with the other thread too (This is dead - honest !!) - would be grateful if you could post them in the Taxidermy section rather than in General it saves me having to move them.

Fantastic work by the way!

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Will Gallant View Post
    !!!!!!! They've moved the blooming thread about my taxidermy website !!!!!!!

I thought "bloody hell, what have I done now ? Was it something I said ? Maybe I've upset the hiearchy, and where've they moved it to anyway ?"

This sort of thing's all very confusing to a poor old man who's already mostly confused anyway.

But I've found it ! Eventually. Phew !

So, hit "Forum" and then scroll down the page to "Miscellaneous" and you'll see in there "Taxidermy and Trophy Preparation" Hit that and it's in there somewhere.

I can very nearly hear a lot of you muttering "stupid old git, we knew all that anyway" but I'm posting this up just in case there any other dimmos like me on here.

Will G.

Oh I like it I really really like it, I am so glad to see that old age did not only happen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Yes, I moved a thread about taxidermy to the Taxidermy section, imagine that!

I've just done the same with the other thread too (This is dead - honest !!) - would be grateful if you could post them in the Taxidermy section rather than in General it saves me having to move them.

Fantastic work by the way!

Alex

Oh, sneaky ol' you !! There's me trying my best to keep this in the mainstream of where members mostly look ! In all seriousness, Alex, as I'm very new to the site can't I do that for a while until people get to know of me a bit ? Pleeeease ? The bit in Miscellaneous headed Taxidermy etc.. Gets very few lookers and I can't help but notice that when the thread was in General Discussion where everyone looks all the time it had not that far short of eighteen hundred views. It's kinda the starting boost I think I need at the moment. Once everyone knows I'm on SD they'll then know to look in Taxidermy. I'll leave the decision with you and we won't fall out if you disagree and keep moving my stuff !
    Thank you too for your kind comment about my work. I'm really glad you like it.
    Yours,
    Will
    Will Gallant
    Wildform Taxidermy

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Oh I like it I really really like it, I am so glad to see that old age did not only happen to me.
    Well, I had to do it because I just couldn't find the sodding thing for ages and was worried others might have the same problem !
    Will
    Will Gallant
    Wildform Taxidermy

The problem is, in fairness to all our other Trade Members, that you are effectively advertising and if we let you get away with it we'd have to let everyone get away with it! General Forum is for posts that fit nowhere else, and specifically not for advertising, or we'd have a free for all.

The moved posts have a redirect for 24hrs, people can click the link and follow to the new location.