Thread: For those who like Blazers - something completely different

For those who like Blazers - something completely different

Have a look at Lot No 1118 at the forthcoming Holts auction - www.holtandcompany.co.uk

http://auctions.holtandcompany.co.uk...4204&saletype=

Described as a NIEDERMEIER
    A 6.5X65mm '93K BULLPUP' BOLT-MAGAZINE SPORTING CARBINE, serial no. 93K034,

Abullpup rifle built around a Blazer 93k - worth having a look at even just for the quality of the woodwork.

and for the Ultimate in Bling have a look at lot 1199

http://auctions.holtandcompany.co.uk...1527&saletype=

** "THE RHODIUM FLASH" by Mueller Murgenthal
    AN EXCEPTIONAL AND UNIQUE RHODIUM AND GOLD-PLATED PRESENTATION RIFLE WITH STERLING SILVER STOCK, serial no. K000590,
    based on the design of the Blaser R93 and chambered for .30-06 calibre,

Either would make an intersting addition to an armoury but not sure how usable they would be.

And no, I hve no views on the Blazer debate, other than I prefer more traditional style rifles.

I love my Blasers but that's odd, the whole idea of a Blaser action is the speed if you tried to work that bolt fast surely you would smack yourself in the mouth every time

Wayne

Bloody Hell

I've just looked at the next lot do you think it might need a bit of cammo scrim or duracoat to stop any glare

WD

be ok in a .243

I think you'll find it's designed for a one armed operation, you cock it with your teeth

I knew a guy who had a stroke and ended up shooting a 10-22 in a bull pup stock with one arm... I think I'd be afraid of jamming a piece of cheek in the action.

Bucksden said

be ok in a .243
    Gary surely a 6.5 would be better

Mat said

I knew a guy who had a stroke and ended up shooting a 10-22 in a bull pup stock with one arm... I think I'd be afraid of jamming a piece of cheek in the action.
    Mat could have been worse he might have held it between his legs to cock it, god knows what might have got caught

Wayne

"Estimate 50,000-70,000"

Might have one in .223 for zipping varmints as well!