Zeiss Victory Diavari 6-24x56 T* FL Turrets

beno

I am about the to puchease a Zeiss Victory Diavari 6-24x56 T* FL scope, but cant make sense of one thing the turrets, looking at the manual it shows images of the scope with no turrets just caps on top. So is this possible or do you allways have to target turrets on, I have seen a few photos over the internet showing the scope with no turrets or are these old scope?

Thanks

Ben

Beno,

Is the manual showing the 6-24 model --- or is it of a smaller mag scope - ie 3-12.

I have only seen the 6-24 victorys with target turrets

ATB
Alan

Any Zeiss dealer can order you the 1/4 click MOA US version rather than the usual UK 1cm clicks, which for me is a much better option.

I thought that 6-24 now came as standard with only an elevation target turret and just a cap on the windage adjuster, you can order the turret from Zeiss though, this is not a step forward either IMO, far too much of a PITA.

i think ziess mad a mistake when they changed the offering. the older zeiss victorys 6x24x56 had none locking target turrets. for elevation and windage. in 0.5 cm clicks. they then made them with locking target turrets. but still in 0.5 cm clicks.

the newer fl model 6x24x56 is 1 cm clicks and has a locking elevation target turret but a standard windage turret. ? as they cost more then the older model due to the fl glass !
you then have to pay more to get the lockable windage turret which you will need if you want to dial in ?

why they changed it from 0.5 cm clicks to 1 cm clicks i dont know. as the 0.5 surely is better suited to longer range

Back