Thread: Holiday Cottage to Let

Holiday Cottage to Let

If the Moderators think this ad is innappropriate, please remove it, didn't mean to offend, apologies.

If you're looking for a holiday cottage on Skye this summer, we've got this one available:

www.atlanticview-elgol.co.uk

Also have another one but the web site isn't done yet. It's perhaps the most remote rental house on Skye, has no electricity, is an hour and a half walk in, has fishing, lobster potting, kayaks, two boats and sleeps loads of bods. It does need sympathetic tenants as it's a little behind the times in regards to decor and furnishing! But really, it's all about the location and activities. PM me for details.

By the way, I don't own them, just look after them.
    Drew

Some time ago someone asked me for the details of our remote letting house...now me being a total cretin deleted all my pm's by accident.

Anyway, at last, here's a link to some info: www.camasunarie.co.uk

(apologies to anyone else who I'm supposed to be contacting, you'll have to contact me - I've no memory thanks to a Scania around the back of the head some years ago)

Re: Holiday Cottage to Let

Quote Originally Posted by Frax
    If the Moderators think this ad is innappropriate, please remove it, didn't mean to offend, apologies.

If you're looking for a holiday cottage on Skye this summer, we've got this one available:

www.atlanticview-elgol.co.uk

Also have another one but the web site isn't done yet. It's perhaps the most remote rental house on Skye, has no electricity, is an hour and a half walk in, has fishing, lobster potting, kayaks, two boats and sleeps loads of bods. It does need sympathetic tenants as it's a little behind the times in regards to decor and furnishing! But really, it's all about the location and activities. PM me for details.

By the way, I don't own them, just look after them.
    Drew

Has no electricity but has a tv and dvd player ? lol (says that on the link ) Seems like there rubbing it in that you cant watch it to me hehe

Ah, that's the trouble with using one website as a template for the other! And of course a tremendous lack of attention to detail! Thanks for pointing it out!