Thread: Mini colibri fox caller mk3

Mini colibri fox caller mk3

Hold it the palm of one hand ,comes with a ten call chip which includes our own fox,rabbit,hare,lamb,mouse calls ,also some corvid calls .
    Options are non remote cost is 159 delivered and remote which is 220 delivered,works out to 100 meters
    The caller comes in its own abs plastic box and comes with a no quibble 2 year warranty from me if it goes faulty for any reason i will replace it for you.
    This caller is being used by many foxers in the uk at the moment and has many reviews in magazines.
    I know its the loudest and most compact caller in the market place, all the calls are between 8 ato 10 seconds long so there is no stop start which sometimes puts the fox off.
    This is sold by me in the uk and comes with a full uk warranty and a vat invoice if needed.
    The pic is of the remote model,the only difference between non remote and remote is that one is remote, all other optionsAttachment 15009 are the same.
    full spares and repairs undertaken for mk1 and mk2 callers also.
    pm me if your interested

Hi,
    Do you have a replacement Aerial for the Mini Colibri ?, Price and postage cost please to North Lanarkshire, Scotland ML7 5LD.
    Many Thanks
    John