hello again

Hey guys an gals,
I joined last july i think but have not been on here at all since so thought i would introduce my self.
I am currently living in london but im from tauranga newzealand.
am over here to see this side of the world with my partner amie.
in nz i hunted most weekends, hunting mostly red and sika but also wild pig, samber, fallow an whitetail.
most of my hunting is in the bush an some on farms were it meets the bush.
i hunt with a rem model7 stainless 308 for deer an pis an a shot gun or 22 for rabbits an possums.
i have meet a friend from surry an have been on two fallow buck hunts with a buck each time also have been to the scotish borders an shot a small 7point sika.
i didnt relise there was so much hunting to be done here.
any questions on nz hunting are welcome.
cheers jamie

Hi Jamie

Welcome to the site, as you may notice from my username I have done a bit of hunting in NZ I think Legaleagle69 has as well. Nice to have you here.

All the best

Tahr

Thar said:
Hi Jamie

Welcome to the site, as you may notice from my username I have done a bit of hunting in NZ I think Legaleagle69 has as well. Nice to have you here.

All the best

Tahr
good stuff mate, were down south did you hunt?

Hi

I have hunted on Mesopotamia station a couple of times, also Hammer Springs and on the Clarance River.

Best rgds

Tahr

Hi Jamie, welcome to the site, i have very fond memories of your wonderfull country.
Did a mainshear up in hawkesbay spent all my spare time hunting reds or chasing after pigs with a bit of fishing thrown in for the easy option :D .
Where did you stalk sika in the borders?? im up there abouts..

RGS
NELL

nell said:
Hi Jamie, welcome to the site, i have very fond memories of your wonderfull country.
Did a mainshear up in hawkesbay spent all my spare time hunting reds or chasing after pigs with a bit of fishing thrown in for the easy option :D .
Where did you stalk sika in the borders?? im up there abouts..

RGS
NELL
I stayed a little way from pebbles i think it was called.
nice couple, ian an liz sirrel

Back