Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Budget rangefinder

Budget rangefinder

As it says, I'm looking for a rangefinder on a tight budget.

I'd appreciate any feed back from people who've used less expensive range finders too. I've not had one before so I'm not sure of any potential issues with cheaper models. Also it would be good to know if there are good, cheap models out there.

mtc rapier 5-700. never let me down yet and customer service was spot on.
    "Seek the wisdom of ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child"
    http://www.totally22.co.uk

I have this. So cheap I am keeping it as a backup (have invested in some RF binos). Never let me down. Can't knock it for the money, they even included a spare battery.

Tasco Hunting Golf 400 Laser Rangefinder 8 - 700 Metres With Carry Case (RF0400) | Rangefinders | Buy Online Now!

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Depends what you call a tight budget! Bushnell yardage pro etc: are fairly basic compared to some of the "top of the range jobs" but do you need all the facilities they offer? If not Bushnell would be the best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by old keeper View Post
    Depends what you call a tight budget! Bushnell yardage pro etc: are fairly basic compared to some of the "top of the range jobs" but do you need all the facilities they offer? If not Bushnell would be the best bet.
    +1

Thanks for the advice gents Anybody selling one?

Quote Originally Posted by Flanker View Post
    Thanks for the advice gents Anybody selling one?
    I have a mate who might be selling his Bushnell he wants to upgrade to a Leica, i will have a word.

Ian.

Hi

I have a laser range finder that I no longer use as I have now purchased new optics with built in rangefinder. The one I have for sale I have only used very few times and it is is absolutely perfect condition.

Can send pictures. Comes complete with carry case. Name plate shows: Osprey International, Model EMC4 Comet.

You can make me an offer if you like?

I have a Bushnell 1000 YARDAGE PRO for sale. Does all sorts,not only can it read objects out to a thousand yards but also can read through rain,(this is a problem with cheaper range-finders)it will scan,and target quality,reflect.All with the touch of a button. (inclusive of operating instructions and protective soft case)I will accept 80 +P&P.....Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by bullet chucker View Post
    I have a Bushnell 1000 YARDAGE PRO for sale. Does all sorts,not only can it read objects out to a thousand yards but also can read through rain,(this is a problem with cheaper range-finders)it will scan,and target quality,reflect.All with the touch of a button. (inclusive of operating instructions and protective soft case)I will accept 80 +P&P.....Thank You.
    hi if flanker does not want your range finder i might be intrested as i am looking for one thanks welder