Hunting oppotunities in the Kent area for a visitor

I don't post much on here and I'm not sure where to post this particular message so apologies if it needs to be moved, if so feel free.
I'm based in New Zealand (ex-pat) and I'm coming back to the UK and the Czech Republic with the Family in May for a Holiday and to show off the new addition to the Grandparents.
I would love to get out for shoot somewhere while we are there, not fussed if it's deer, rabbits, pigeons, pheasants or pigs.
Can't afford to do the whole driven shoots or similar, so ideally looking fro some rough shooting or similar. I'll be based in Tenterden, and some place I can't pronounce in the Czech Republic "Stachy" (but close to Passau, in Germany) but expect I will be able to travel a bit from there.

If anyone has or knows of someone who would be willing to let me come along and actually shoot that would be brilliant. I will only have my NZ firearms licence, so I'm not quite sure how it all works there as I know things are a bit more regimented than here in New Zealand.

Oh and I'm not a nutter, so no need to worry about that side of things. :)

Any help very much appreciated.
Cheers
Steve

Last edited:
Back