Thank you

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Over the last few weeks I have been completely rebuilding the larder and prep room on the estate I manage.

I would be struggling on my own as I have also recently moved home as well and it has been a very busy time, and with stalking clients to attend to as well. The chiller is now in place and looks the business, being 6.5ft x 6,5ft it will easily take the deer numbers we are culling.
The new ceiling is in, the electric winch is up and running with the poles in place to hang prepare and move without lifting the deer.
New lights and power sockets, and repainted the entire room.

I have since purchasing this site wwith JAYB and csl made many new friends and I would like to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help me out.

In particular Wadashot, Oberon, Robin, Daft Dog and Sikadog. And last but not least my partner and stalking buddy Sandra for putting up with the long weekends of stalking and then working throughout the day to get the room ready, followed by stalking in the evening with clients, making it a long day.

Just a few more additions to the room and it will be ready for this winter.

Thank you everyone, and also to JAYB for the encouragment over a difficult time during the last few months.

There are good people on this site, and long may it continue.

Sikamalc

You didn't need much encouragement just facing in the right direction and a gentle boot up the jacksi, well done mate I told you it would all come right, patience is all that was needed, and drink :D

John

Over the last few weeks I have been completely rebuilding the larder and prep room on the estate I manage.

I would be struggling on my own as I have also recently moved home as well and it has been a very busy time, and with stalking clients to attend to as well. The chiller is now in place and looks the business, being 6.5ft x 6,5ft it will easily take the deer numbers we are culling.
The new ceiling is in, the electric winch is up and running with the poles in place to hang prepare and move without lifting the deer.
New lights and power sockets, and repainted the entire room.

I have since purchasing this site wwith JAYB and csl made many new friends and I would like to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help me out.

In particular Wadashot, Oberon, Robin, Daft Dog and Sikadog. And last but not least my partner and stalking buddy Sandra for putting up with the long weekends of stalking and then working throughout the day to get the room ready, followed by stalking in the evening with clients, making it a long day.

Just a few more additions to the room and it will be ready for this winter.

Thank you everyone, and also to JAYB for the encouragment over a difficult time during the last few months.

There are good people on this site, and long may it continue.

Sikamalc

Sikamalc, Just like to say after being down there earlier last month how much I enjoyed your hospitality and taking a look around the estate with you. You showed me the room in which the larder was to be fitted and it looked a perfect place.
I agree with your comments about the great people on the site and you have gained lots of friends through the site and guided stalking.
The shooting community are a great bunch I have two friends arrived today to help put up a shed on the range so that The DMG and guest can shoot in comfort!!
Ditto Lets see the pics

Hi Malc,

Glad things are coming together nicely for you, can't wait to check out the facilities when I'm down in August. (Hopefully put a buck or 2 in it!)

ATB,

Scrummy

Well done Malc, glad everything is coming together at last - big weight off your shoulders I bet!

all the best,

Alex

Hi Malcolm,

Great to hear things are rolling for you.

And thanks to all you guys for the excellent work you have all done to keep this site an important source of information for all stalkers.

If we at Jelen can help with anything, please do not hesitate to let me know. It would be a pleasure.

Best regards,

Mike
(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Home | Jelen Deer Services

Great to see you get it done bud,and good to have people of like minds helping out it warms the cockles of the heart in this cold cold world nowadays...........and when are you putting the pics up ?

Martin

Glad its all come together, and hopefully on my next visit a can provide something to go into that nerw larder. Shaun :D

Will try and get the camera to work this weekend as back down with clients. And then work out how to put them on the site, I am not very IT I am afraid.

Thanks guys.

Malc

Well done indeed. I saw the unrefurbished one in November after I went out with you and I'm sure all the hard work will have paid off. Can't wait to see it.

I've just passed my DSC1 (booked before I knew you were doing them) and put in a variation for a 6.5x55.

I'm off into hospital in May to have my throid removed, but hope to be fit enough to do some Roe's later this year if you have availability?

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

A speedy recovery to you after you are done with the hospital. Am just about booked up on the Roe, but plenty of room for autumn on the fallow and roe. plus sika in dorset.

Take care, look forward to seeing you again, drop me a PM with your details and I will keep it on the list.

Best wishes

Malc

Can I help you with an electric fly killer for the new larder. I can get you a new one ,top quality, at cost . Or I may have a used one you could have.----- Just trying to help a fellow stalker!

Back