Range in East Scotland?

Admc26

Does anybody know anywhere that would be suitable to zero a .30-06 in East Scotland? I am in the Tayside area but travelling is not a problem. I've just picked up a new rifle and I would like a range day to get to grips with it before I head out on a stalk.
Thanks
Adam

Hi Admc26,
There is a range near Kinross, can't remember the name but I'm sure someone on the forum will. Good luck with the new rifle.
Will

Ive shot old 303's, gpmg's and other military toys there many moons ago.
I know that military and Grampian police use the range ?

Personally havent been there for a long time so not 100% sure of regs there these days

CVK

Is the blackdog range cleared for .30cal rifles??

I have asked about Barry Budden as I'm in the Marines but trying to organise it sounds like a nightmare, safety etc etc, I was hoping that there might be somewhere that I could just turn up and shoot, I'm really just looking to spend a few hours getting to know my rifle, (I've never shot .30-06). I'll google Blackdog now and see if I can get on there thanks.

Blair Adam is right at the back of where I shoot. I have used it doing my Dsc1 but how would I go about using it now. Is this a club members only range. I want ot use a range, but am not sure I want to join a club. Lothian and Borders rifle club also have use of a range in the borders.

Back