Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice old Dunsinnan buck - RIP

Nice old Dunsinnan buck - RIP

Reasonable kick-off here on Dunsinnan with the guests over for a week or more on their first trip this year. Had Baron Rotsart out last night and got him into a reasonable buck but slightly misshapen, so I was glad to have it killed as I didn't want it breeding on. And then this morning I got him into this dear old fella who I think is an immigrant as I've not seen him before and would have taken him out long ago when he was still a good buck but, even now, he's interesting nonetheless.

Sad to see him go in some ways and I often wonder when knocking these over about all the good they've done us in their time. Wouldn't it be nice if we had a retirement sanctuary for them instead where they could live out their lives in peace ? But that's just dreaming.

Boiling him off at the moment and I'll be interested in his weight. Looking at the pedicle size he must have been quite something once upon a time. A bit like me I suppose !

Will

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Boy.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	981.4 KB 
ID:	15088
    Will Gallant
    Wildform Taxidermy

Would not like those up the bahookie. Big head, ,jim

Nice head, at least he hit something this time!!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... it's just that yours is stupid!!

is that a lamb's leg in the background!?

Stick?!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... it's just that yours is stupid!!

For those of you not entirely au fait with the Scottish language "bahookie" means "arse" and, no, it's not a lamb's leg nor a dog turd. Deer Assassin got it right in one - it's what we up here in Scotland, including us English defectors, fondly refer to as "a stick."
    Will
    Will Gallant
    Wildform Taxidermy

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Gallant View Post
    For those of you not entirely au fait with the Scottish language "bahookie" means "arse" and, no, it's not a lamb's leg nor a dog turd. Deer Assassin got it right in one - it's what we up here in Scotland, including us English defectors, fondly refer to as "a stick."
    Will
    so its a boomerang that did not come back.

pills

glass of water and off ta be a think

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube