Muntjac trophies

Suffolk stalker

I have just had a Muntjac head from Suffolk measured as a gold (62 C.I.C. points).
As a matter of intrest does anyone know if there is a list of medal heads showing the county they were shot in?
Thanks Guy.

PM cicuk or ukcic on this site . Very helpfull and sent me a list of all Roe taken on the last list. As gold meadals are published not silver and bronze.

Jonathon

There was a list of medal heads published in the current issue of the BASC magazine. Left it at work so don't have it in front of me at the moment - not sure if the medal trophies were a complete list or just measured at one event?

There was a list of medal heads published in the current issue of the BASC magazine. Left it at work so don't have it in front of me at the moment - not sure if the medal trophies were a complete list or just measured at one event?

Thanks Mate,
saw the BASC list which got me thinking, just interested in seeing the spread of medal heads in the U.K,

Of the gold medals muntjac published in this years Shooting Times review the breakdown is as follows:

Hertfordshire - 5
Bedfordshire - 4
Oxfordshire - 4
Berkshire - 3
Norfolk - 3
Buckinghamshire - 2
Northamptonshire, essex and Cambs - 1 each

The largest scored 70.5 from Hertfordshire

Silver and bronze tables are on the Shooting Times web site (not sure if still available)

The largest one I have measured so far this year scored 66.9 from Norfolk

ys

chris

Blimey, Amhuinnsuidhe, they are getting bigger. Mine's with the Taxidermist but will try and post a picture when it gets back.

Cheers Guy.

Back