Solwaystalker on fieldsports channel, no 127

Oli223

I was watching the fieldsports channel and noticed Colin, the Solwaystalker was on the show...He manages to get the guest on a deer, hope it doesn't spoil it for anyone... Worth a watch for anyone avoiding watching eastenders

He will be presenting countryfile next... The show is definately getting better..

Regards oli

It was a long day John and thought we had blown it with a blank in the morning stalk , the buck at the start
of the film could easily have been stalked but we drove past him so didnt want to just walk back , i was sure we would see another
and did but he was behind a lot of cover . The nets would have been better in July or August when there,s a few about

Well done Colin, just watched it and it was a great bit of film! Don't worry about the camera adding 10 pounds, it didn't show,... not on that 300lb boar anyway :lol:

all the best,

Alex

Alex , you will be hoping to see one like that on your boar outings , the pics actually make
it look smaller
John , the haafnetting is great fun ive done it since i was a lad , i was taught by a few old worthies
who would rely on it then as part of their income so it was everyman for themselves , on the shallows
we can see the fish moving and can scoop them up so you can imagine there is a bit of pushing and
shoving that gets a bit heated at times , its a good way to fill up the day between roe stalks
Looking forward to meeting you missus :D

Tony you have been over a bit off it, Steve definately no swarovski binos
i had zeiss 8x42 , Gaz had a pair of the new HD Zeiss binos , they are amazing
hoping i can upgrade soon

Hi Bob
yea that was overlooking the mouth of the Nith from the foothills of Criffel
looking back towards Glencaple

Back