Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro guides

Pro guides

Heres one JUST for pro guides.

Having kept a close eye on all the threads relating to our conduct and price structure. Maybe its time we had a register (for us (trade) only) with names of awkward, dangerous, bad payers, those who don't turn up with out excuse, difficult and just plain hard to get on with clients. This would deny them access to us and make our lives less stress full
    Then if we police that ourselves then we should cut back on complaints and look better.
    Just a thought in the light of recent threads.

Last edited by www.yorkshireroestalking.; 03-05-2012 at 11:34.

Fairs fair just as usefull as a good guide list a good customer list, you could maybe give a little discount to known good customers .

Discount?

are sure you are a Yorkie?

Well discount could be considered by some companies for loyalty etc.
    As far as the list goes I have a few names to start it with, you only have to scroll a few pages in general topic on here and you could find a few.
    LOL
    I'm a yorkshireman as said so don't look here, were like the scotts but with the generousity beaten out of them.

The Jocks come for re training in tightness to Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    Heres one JUST for pro guides.

Having kept a close eye on all the threads relating to our conduct and price structure. Maybe its time we had a register (for us (trade) only) with names of awkward, dangerous, bad payers, those who don't turn up with out excuse, difficult and just plain hard to get on with clients. This would deny them access to us and make our lives less stress full
    Then if we police that ourselves then we should cut back on complaints and look better.
    Just a thought in the light of recent threads.

I'm in John, great idea! ........ Blacklist circulated to all professional operators!!!!!

(Incoming!!!!!!!)

Regards,

Mike
    (Director - Jelen Deer Services) Home | Jelen Deer Services

You know the famous saying HAAA MUCH.Even heard in supermarket checkouts round here abouts.

What's good for the goose bloody well ought to be good enough for the gander too. Great idea, John - and with the very tasty added bonus of a bit of pay-back on top ! Now what could be much better than that ? (Oh, I've suddenly thought of something much much better, but we won't go into that) We have an expression on the planet where I come from reference serial complainers - "phuck 'em !" A blacklist register makes all the sense in the world.
    Will
    Will Gallant
    Wildform Taxidermy

England, a large country south of the Scottish Border
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Gallant View Post
    What's good for the goose bloody well ought to be good enough for the gander too. Great idea, John - and with the very tasty added bonus of a bit of pay-back on top ! Now what could be much better than that ? (Oh, I've suddenly thought of something much much better, but we won't go into that) We have an expression on the planet where I come from reference serial complainers - "phuck 'em !" A blacklist register makes all the sense in the world.
    Will
    Will, a blacklist would'nt work because you can not ( in most cases) post real names on here.
    Never a Lender or Borrower be

Great idea, bloxdy big list though.