Thread: 18ft Lorry Body Chiller for sale

18ft Lorry Body Chiller for sale

This is just a preliminary tester to see if anyone is interested in a lorry body chiller unit. I believe it is 18ft long and 8ft wide but I will confirm all measurements if anyone is interested. It has a partition door that cuts it into two. This makes it ideal for one half chiller (the back half which is colder) and the front half larder/butchering area.
    It is in fantastic condition with one side of each section shelved out with stainless steel racking and a 10ft long hanging rail in the back half. Both the exterior double door and the interior door have excellent seals and stainless slam catches.
    It works perfectly although it now needs regassing as we have not used it in over a year. It was just too big for us so has stayed over at a friends farm and has hardly been used.
    The diesel engine has been removed so it only runs on electricity.
    Let me know if you are interested and I will get accurate measurements and some photos.
    I would like to get my money back on it which was 600. I am based in Kent.
    Cheers
    Andy

As last, I have managed to find the time to get some photos sorted out.
    The total length is about 15ft6" and the unit is split in half so the hanging rail in the back half is 7'6" or there abouts. The unit is 8ft wide so there is plenty of room for 3 hanging rails at least in the back half if you removed the shelves. Both sections currently have shelves down one side. These shelves are about 2ft wide.
    The floor is done with non slip vinyl which is in good nick. Please ignore the leaves and sticks in the photos, I found that the farmer was storing some kindling in it!
    It will not be a problem getting help to load this onto a trailer or lorry and if necessary, I could probably arrange delivery at cost.

1st Photo - View from front door

2nd Photo - View in back half (Note hanging rail on left and shelves on right)

Photo 3 - View again from front door

hi i am sure the chiller has gone by now as was long time ago but i am looking for something similar i was wondering if you get this could you let me know where you got it from originally, with thanks

Account Suspended
    hello andy I will come have a look asap mate need something the same as that can you ring me on 07594915858 cheers

Quote Originally Posted by glen poland View Post
    hello andy I will come have a look asap mate need something the same as that can you ring me on 07594915858 cheers
    This thread is 5 years old, he may have sold it by now.....