Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Buck

New Buck

Its not taken long for another buck to move in, i took a nice adult resident buck a week or so ago and a 4 pointer a couple of days later and i found this one my patch this morning never seen him before.
    At first i thought it was the big lad i have been after, but when i got to him he hasn't got the length or span/ girth of the big lad so i left him for another day.
    Clip best veiwed in hd setting 720p

Nice looking buck, thanks for posting up the footage!
    Jonathan

My Hunting Blog: click here

Looks to me like you'll have to make more space on that kitchen wall pal, your Ange will be well pleased

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Looks to me like you'll have to make more space on that kitchen wall pal, your Ange will be well pleased

Aye she gave me a funny look the other day when i said i could do with ordering some more shields

Nice buck pal, I bet your pulse was racing when you first caught a look at him, but as you say he does not seem to have the weight. A very nice reprasentative though. Keep up the vigil. FM.

How old do you reckon?

Good video mate

Jonathon

Quote Originally Posted by fallowm,oor View Post
    Nice buck pal, I bet your pulse was racing when you first caught a look at him, but as you say he does not seem to have the weight. A very nice reprasentative though. Keep up the vigil. FM.
    When i first saw him at a distance all i could see was his white antler tips glowing, and i thought yes were in ! although i should have sussed it wasnt the older buck as he has a much larger body.
    Steve when i got up close his head resembles the buck i had last week the you have just done but with a bit more length, Not seen the other for a few weeks mate and he could be burgers by now ! DF

Nice buck mate hope it hangs around for you.