Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Driven Boar Trips

Driven Boar Trips

Has anybody booked any trips to Croatia this season and if so who with?
    I have booked a trip in December and if it is anything like last year I will be very pleased indeed.
    This is a trip with an agent that organises trips at an 'all in' price, once the money is paid nothing else to worry about.
    I am booked on his last trip of the season going out on 13th December so that will be a nice early Christmas present for me.
    If anybody is on the same trip flying from Heathrow and travelling from the West Country, I have booked my parking so if a lift from my place, which is half way from the West Country to Heathrow, would help, feel free to get in touch.

Wow !
    I find it hard to believe with so many views there hasn't been any input.
    Is there something about Driven Boar trips that puts people off from mentioning them before they go ? as there always seems to be plenty of mention after the trips particularly if it turned out good.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Wow !
    I find it hard to believe with so many views there hasn't been any input.
    Is there something about Driven Boar trips that puts people off from mentioning them before they go ? as there always seems to be plenty of mention after the trips particularly if it turned out good.
    There must be some going I am sure or perhaps not Croatia.
    Anybody going anywhere else that is interesting ?

Paris with Robbo from YDS in October.

Stan

Poland in Dec and Champagne in Feb both for Boar and sundries.

Cheers

Rich

That's more like it.
    I am interested in the countrys that others visit as I may want to try somewhere different later on.
    So far I have been to Poland, Germany, Croatia, Lithuania, Hungary and a flying visit to the Czech Republic.

I'm Francing it with the munch bunch and depending how skint I am I'll try and do Bulgaria but possibly Croatia depending on dates because it has to fit school hols. Last time you were out sounded crazy and I could do with some of that

Am looking to sort one....

Eddie
    I am off with frankie on the 15th Nov and am also looking to go to France shooting with some people i met when working over there if it comes off?.

bob